Keys to success: Research your idea, Plan for success, Expect success, & just plain Do it! It amazes me how many people skip the last step! Practise being a "Doer" and Success will follow you every step of the way!
Josh S. Hinds
I welcome new subscribers, hope you will enjoy getting our Ezine, reading it and making use of its content in your lives and business, and wish you all the success you want for yourselves. Whether you're looking for help or a working, successful co-operation, we are here to help you to get where you want to get.
With 'Pathway To Success' you are getting only top information and reliable resources, and if you read, apply and follow carefully, you are getting fast ahead of your competition, watching your business and profits grow.
Hope your business grows, and you're having a well-deserved rest reading our Ezine and looking forward to your new tools. I myself can't imagine a happy Sunday without my Sunday Times. I wish 'Pathway To Success' to mean the same to you.
Below I have a special gift for you to remember 11th September - Never forget.
Thanks to you, my loyal Subscribers, we will exceed 10,000 over the next few days, and I prepare several new attractive items you can benefit from and also, get a substantial residual income. However, please notice: I don't say without work. But your great dreams and goals are definitely worth a bit of sweat and hard work. By the way: has anyone promised you a rose garden? Not to me.
Also, as we grow, I slowly get near to my image of an 'ideal' Ezine for Netpreneurs that I couldn't put into existence when we were too small and had to use certain tools to grow fast.
So, what to expect:
1) reducing the number of Ads until I manage to eliminate Part 2 completely.
2) No SOLO Ads: I receive tens of requests weekly. I am all for a good co-operation, joint-ventures but I will not publish any SOLOs. My idea of our Ezine is very close to an offline magazine, and if such a magazine started to send me solos between Issues, I wouldn't subscribe, so I am not going to terrorize you, my valued and precious Subscribers by Ads. Your Ezine should help you.
A different situation is with opportunities beneficial for you and sometimes requiring your fast action. If such a situation happens between Issues, you have Smartie, our Netscape or NewsExpress where you can see the opportunity at once. You can even be notified whenever NewsExpress brings any new item, and I notice that quite a lot of you make use of it.
3) reducing redundant ie organizational items from each Issue because in spite of many people complaining about wild spam, I am pleased to say that Internet Community is getting smarter, more professional, more organized compared to a couple of years ago, and I firmly believe that very soon I will be able to remove the Introductory Clause reminding some unorganized individuals that they subscribed.
To finish this long introduction, I promise you lots of unique, top content and resources, reliable opportunities bringing you more streams of income and helping you to make your business easier, smoother, more automated (not automatic!), a fun you will enjoy and benefit from, and a lifestyle you wish
Starting today, you can listen to Interviews and courses live on the Internet Radio on our website. More on this in Today's Tips.
Look forward to your dreams coming true and persevere. Enjoy every minute of your business. Talk to you in a fortnight.
P.S.: Just a little note to share with you: I was granted a FREE Honorary Membership in IAWMD (ie the International Association of Webmasters and Designers) for the products, work I do and services I provide on the Net. I must say I was more than pleased by this appreciation. (And, now I'm also one of the Jurors deciding about the prestigious IAWD Awards for webmasters worldwide.)
There is only one way to fail and that is to quit! For a Happeneur, each day is another opportunity to be a Winner! And to make more money! Become a Happeneur. Don't Wait!
I wish happy birthdays to all of you having your birthdays in this period. Have a look which tree influences your character by the original Celtic Tree Horoscope. You can have a Book 'Celtic Tree Horoscope', Luxury Edition, FREE now at:
September 3 to September 12, Weeping Willow, the Melancholy
Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very emphatic, love anything beautiful and tasteful, love to travel, dreamers, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but it is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffer in love but find sometimes an anchoring partner.
September 13 to September 22, Lime Tree, the Doubt
Accept what life dishes out in a composed way, hate fighting, stress and labour, tend to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, make sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.
Publishing dates: 'Pathway To Success' is published every other Sunday. Next Issue is supposed on 22nd September 2002.
In today's turbulent global business environment, there is no better time than now to put effective global leadership traits into place. What are those traits? Here are my top-ten favorites based on over 15 years of experience in running a global enterprise:
1. Smarts. You don't need Ivy League credentials. Commonsense business judgment and a fair degree of emotional intelligence will help you navigate most situations. And be good at learning: processing lots of information, analyzing data and forever refining your vision is a must when you're in unfamiliar territory.
2. Motivation. You've got to be a self-starter. When you're carving out your own path, you can't expect round-the-clock supervision and guidance. Don't rely on anyone except yourself to get you going -- you must get you going.
3. Initiative. The more ambitious and innovative you are, the greater the need to take an inspired action and make something happen. Pick up the phone, send an e-mail, jump in your car, ask a question, make a contact, make an offer. Put a process in motion and reap the rewards.
4. Endless energy. Run around the block where you live and see how tired you get. When you're a global leader, you'll be hit with the equivalent of that run around the block at least a hundred times day, and you'll have to deal with it, tired or not. And when you do close your eyes to sleep, put that time
to work -- ask your creative unconscious what you should do or where you should go next. Endless energy gets you places.
5. Perseverance. Keeping up the struggle when there's no tangible benefit in sight nor any sign of light at the end of the tunnel takes perseverance. Keep at it. Even if you don't like the final result, at least you've produced something -- and you can always take it from there and improve.
6. Imaginative scope. There are idle daydreamers. There are people with delusions of grandeur. And then there are global leaders, who are capable of combining a vision of the seemingly impossible with a plan to make it happen.
7. Positive attitude. Focusing on the good in any situation doesn't mean you're naive. It means you do not want to waste your time on negative thinking. Taking the constructive approach -- seeing what your options and resources are, and making use of them -- will always get you somewhere.
8. Patience. International pursuits take time to develop. Knowing when to remain calm and hang in there will increase your chances for global success.
9. The four C's: Courage. Confidence. Conviction. Communication.
Courage -- You must face painful issues, you must conquer your fears, you must confront adversity head-on in order to grow. Moving forward at any pace when you're dealing with the unknown takes courage. Apply it in everything you do.
Confidence -- Even if you don't know what you're doing, act as if you do, and soon you'll be convinced! Confidence comes from knowing that you are in control of yourself, no matter what happens to you.
Conviction -- Stick to what you stand for. Demonstrate a willingness to live by your noblest values regardless of consequences. Don't forget that every day when you wake up, you will have to face yourself and live with your decisions.
Communication -- Know how to talk to anyone, anywhere in the world. Better yet, become an expert at listening. Communication skills and a keen insight into human nature helps you motivate others to join you in getting a job done.
10. Showmanship. If you know you have what it takes to become a global leader, get out there and toot your horn. How else will the world know about you?
Global leadership doesn't happen overnight. It's a slow process that requires thought, discipline and lots of hard work. Start today by putting some of the Ten Traits into action. Maybe you have the potential to become a global
************************* Laurel Delaney
runs Global TradeSource, a Chicago-based global marketing and consulting company and is the creator of "Borderbuster
http://www.globetrade.com/a newsletter that MarketingProfs.com highly regards for its focus on global marketing. She just published a new e-book, "Insanely Global
Today's Motivational Reading
by Ross Perot
Always strive to do your best. Don't take rejection personally. Even with thoughtful planning temporary setbacks may occur. Stay positive and ready to try again. After all, it just may be that the setbacks were the result of factors beyond your control; such as bad timing or even luck. But, remember, that time is always changing and that luck favors the hard working.
Create A Winning Team
by Ross Perot
Dream great dreams; then pursue those dreams. With research, persistence, determination and a little luck, you can realize them. Find and follow the example of your heroes. Don't ask others to do what you won't. Be your best and you will be extraordinary.
You can do a lot by yourself but much more by assembling a winning team. Start by being the example. Be ready to work harder than anyone else. Accept that all people have strengths and weaknesses. Understand that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, races, religions, and both sexes. Be aware. You are always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to hire. Surround yourself with people who accept challenges and aren't afraid to carry more than their own weight. Seek people who are smart, tough, self-reliant and who hate to lose. Look for people who were achievers since childhood.
As you must keep training and improving, give your employees the same opportunities to develop and hone their skills.
Use Repetition to Increase Your Sales
by Lisa Lake
Repetition will increase your sales.
Repetition will increase your sales.
Repetition will increase your sales.
Have I made my point? Probably. You certainly know what this
article is about, donít you. Now let me tell you a little story:
Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Trixy. Trixy
was the most beautiful girl in the kingdom. She was so beautiful
that Prince John fell madly in love with her beautiful face. But
Trixy, who was incredibly beautiful, thought she was too
beautiful even for Prince John. So Trixy decided to join a rock
band and be a backup dancer. The End.
Without looking back at the story, can you recall what the
princeís name was? Maybe you can and maybe you canít. But,
without looking back at the story, can you tell me what was so
special about Trixy? You most definitely can. And why can you
remember what was so special about Trixy? Because I repeated
it about six times!
This same principle can be applied to your marketing to help
people remember your message. I often see commercials on
television that impress me as clever and visually engaging, but
ask me thirty seconds later and I wonít remember the
name of the product being advertised. I donít have a faulty
memory. I just need things to be pounded into my head sometimes.
Your advertising should definitely not use as much repetition as
my story did. However, you do need to figure out what is the most important thing to communicate to your potential customers hammer that point home. If you are having a sale, you need to emphasize that you are having a sale. If you are advertising to get your name out, you should repeat your name and address at least twice.
Donít be afraid that people will find your advertisement annoying. Many people only listen to advertisements with half an
ear. Advertising becomes like subliminal messaging. It is
always going on in the background, even if no one is paying rapt
attention to it. We can all recite certain logos and jingles,
even though most of us donít make an effort to memorize them.
Donít just repeat yourself in your ad. When you find your target
market, advertise where you think people will hear it and do it
over and over again. There is a local jeweler who advertises
constantly on every radio station I listen to. I always know
when they are having a sale and what will be on sale. I will
also remember their exact address until my dieing day.
Repetition is one of the best marketing strategies you can use to convince people and help them remember your name and your message, so you better use it. Donít make me repeat myself!
FREE Internet Income Course
Ongoing training on how to create multiple income streams worldwide via the Internet ($295 value!).
Today's Tip On the Site worth visiting:
Get Cash Back when you shop online and get paid:
Today's Tip On the Book worth having:
Do You Know What My Mom Never Told Me About Internet Marketing? You'd be astounded when you found out! To get this excellent book by James Maduk,
To listen to an Interview with James, click the picture.
Today's Tip On Software:
Get "The Ultimate eBusiness" by Vincent Harris, a complete Turnkey eBusiness, carefully thought out and created to get your eBusiness up and running, and ready to make money, in less than an hour.
Click here to start Now!
Today's Tip On Learning:
1) Knowledge is the most important asset, small businesses will need to compete within the new Internet economy. Start with one of the below resource areas to look for the information you need to start or grow your business. FREE Online Courses.
2) Commonsense Answers to 277 Marketing and Direct Marketing Queries.